Saturday, March 14, 2015

I like you.......

I have two adorable little girls aged 6 and 8 who come to visit with their Mum and Dad and we recently leant the youngest a bed roll for camp. She came in with her family on Friday and had made us the most gorgeous card to day thank you for lending her the bed roll.

So I thought I might make each of the girls a card and pop round with some Easter goodies for them at Easter time. They are both a credit to their parents as they are always well behaved and polite and make a bee line to the pet shop toys in the corner of the lounge, they never have to be told to clean up when its time to go and never moan when its time to leave.

We love having them to visit and hopefully they will love their cards. Sadly they are moving soon overseas but I think they may get a care package or two when they move. Who doesn't love getting a package in the mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...