Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stamped shortbread.....mmmmmmmm

Yesterday we made and stamped shortbread for my father in law. It was a heap of fun to do. Due to the size of the box I wasn't able to use the cookie stamps as they were too big. So I decided to use the sent with love stamp. This set had not seen ink so was quite safe to use on the shortbread. It didn't come out super clear but I am sure it will not affect the taste of the shortbread one little bit.

I used the new tag a bag gift box to pop the shortbread in and some ruffled elasticated ribbon (wow I think is my new favourite) and finished it off with a tag from the Label Love set. I hope he likes his wee set. 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely and thoughtful gift Tee-Jay. I'm sure your Father-in-Law loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...