Friday, January 10, 2014

Perfect male card

I had a little play with some of my pre-order goodies that arrived yesterday from Stampin' Up. I thought the new background stamp was perfect for this card. the little tool embellishments are not Stampin up but the brads were. A super quick and easy couple of cards to make. Check back soon for more items made from Salebration  catalogue and the new upcoming mini both of which start on the 28th January


 
 
 
 
Also here's a wee sneek peek of one of the cards I am making at a heat embossing class on Sunday the 26th of January. Check out the new super cool washi tape in the mini and embossing folder I earned with Salebration. I think these two items will get a heap of use.
 
 
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...