Sunday, December 22, 2013

Be Merry tags

Heres my take on the tag that I cased from my upline Rachael. This week I received a lovely gift from her. Feel free to check out her blog at  http://knightstamper.blogspot.co.nz The gift included a gorgeous tag which I had to case. Here's my take on the tag.


I decided I would make a few tags myself but as I had left my red glitter bottle at school in Nelson I used a pearl coloured with a permanent marker instead. They are super wasy to make:
Stamp image in early expresso ink, cut along lines, colour holly leaves with marker, use large tag on chalk talk (but turn it over and trace around it on cherry cobbler cardstock), cut out. Stick stamped image to base, cut hole for tulle with one of the dies from chalk talk and then feed tulle thru. Tie off with linen thread, add coloured pearls and hey presto you are all finished.They look awesome on a box of chocolates or biscuits or a present. 
I hope you all have a wonderful xmas with family and friends and perhaps find a little time for crafting
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...