Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fabric fun

My daughter had a friend in to play today and whilst they were happily occupied I got my sewing machine out to make a storage bag for the new reconfigured piercing tool set that we are getting on 1 September. It doesn't look that exciting without the tools in it but I did have fun making it. There is pocket in the middle that goes right down and will hold the piercing tool and a pen. Its difficult to see in the photo as I used cream cotton to sew it. I just need to wait till the new catalogue to get a button (I suspect there are some nice large ones coming) and it will be complete.
Closed

Open

Next I decided to use some more of the Twitterpated fabric to make a storage bag to hold my 2 current paper piercing tool sets. Heaps of fun to make and it on ly took 22 minutes from start to finish (included the time working out the measurements for the bag)
Closed

Open

If you would like one of these I would be happy to make one for any new downline who signs up with me.



Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...