Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gift box suitable for a bridemaids gift

Well it appears that I am still in wedding mode colours. I needed a gift box for a special someone. I liked the flower in the Creative elements stamp set and deicded to paper tole it and pop an antique brad in the middle to finish it off. The box is made using the pillow box die and has had all the edges sponged after I have used the vintage wheel to cover the background.


Very simple and quick to make. The envelope was decorated using the lined image in the Creative Elements atmps set (absolutely perfect for a soft and subtle background)


Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...