Saturday, May 13, 2017

New in colours for 2017-2018 year

As a demo we get to order about a month or so before the new catalogue comes out. As I had attended a Stampin' Up event in Auckland in April I was able to order some of the new goodies super early!

One of the cards we made at the SU On Stage event was using the new daisy punch and stamp set, so I thought I would CASE (copy and share everything) using the new in colours.

I used the same design on all the cards but the finished result is quite different depending on the cards base you use. It was super easy and quick to make them all and I now have 10 cards ready to be posted out/given out when needed.

The new in colours are:

Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide and will be available for purchasing on 1 June 2017.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...