Friday, November 15, 2013

One little stamp take 5

This is the last card in the series of 5 that I made using the little image from the Very merry tags set. Now we all have ton of scraps so this was an opportunity to take a small piece of white out of the drawer and use it to make this card. Now the question is what to do with all those other bits of cardstock? 

I have been given a challenge by my daughter for the weekend to design and teach her friends some punch art. The only problem was shes told them Mum is teaching us how to make a ............ Looks like the punches will be out today and the thinking cap will be on. Oh dear I do hope I don't disappoint them.

Check back to see what I made in a few days. Fingers crossed my task is successful and that I am able to move a few more pieces of card from the scrap drawer lol
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-jay

1 comment:

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...