Friday, July 26, 2013

Mmmmm Baked Brown Sugar nom nom nom

I am absolutely loving the new in colours and thought I would share with you a couple of things I had made using baked brown sugar. Its such an awesome colour and totally perfect for the males.
I made a little box for my father in laws birthday which will most likely include Hersheys kisses (only the very special people in my life get Hersheys kisses) and a card to match.

My daughter and I are making and stamping  shortbread tomorrow (yes you heard correctly) with the Stampin Up cookie press stamps and we will decorate a Tag a Bag gift box and send everything off to Grandad.

I will post a photo of our shortbread and decorated box in the next few days. I hope he enjoys his gifts as they will be made with lots of love from both of us.

Here's the little box. Now the ribbon was retired and I had exactly the right amount for the card and the box. Grandad is a great gardener hence the reason for the flower rather than a boat


The card was super quick and easy to make also

1 comment:

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...