Friday, March 15, 2013

Having a wheelie good day

Today we had a phone call from school from our 14 year old daughter to tell us the exciting news that she can finally ride a 2 wheeler. Given she has balance issues this was cause for huge excitement in our house as we thought this would never be possible.

So what better opportunity than to break out a stamp set that had not seen ink, my white embossing powder, a sponge and make a card. Super quick and easy and I am sure Sav will love it.

If you've not seen the stamp its one of the salebration items that are available till the 22nd of this month.

As I seem to have a thing about crumb cake at the moment so I have also included a card that I made for someone special to put with some chocolate. Those of you that know my family should be able to work out who is going to get it. Sshhhhh not a word cos I want to pick the right moment




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. The sponging looks really effective over the white embossing. I love what you have done with inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and perfect sentiment etc for the inner

    ReplyDelete

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...