Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter Miss Sav

This is the first Easter we have have not had Sav home and I have to say whilst its not ideal I have been busy. I am renovating her room....ssshhhh its a secret and she doesn't know anything about it. The builders have been and gone and lowered the ceiling and insulated, the electrician has put new lights in and rewired the powerpoints and lights and the gibstopper has been. I have been sanding windows, door frames and skirtings and hope to be able to throw some primer around tomorrow.

I wanted to make a card for Sav that reflected time rather than Easter as I knew she would be feeling a bit down as she was not going to be home for Easter. So I made card using Rich Razzleberry as I know she likes this colour. So live, laugh and love seemed to be the order of the day.
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...