Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentines cards number 1

Well it appears I now have blogging sorted out rom my ipad (yahoo!) but one thing I have learnt is that the photos all come at the bottom of the text so less waffle Tee-Jay and only a couple of photos with each post lol

So here is the first of three cards (the other 2 will be further posts this week). Tis card was made using dsp from the Patio party pack, the hearts a flutter stamps and die set and the wording is from the my little valentine set. Quick and easy to do and uses pretty in pink and cherry cobbler ink and cardstock.

Till next time happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...