Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turning 14... very exciting

My daughter recently turned 14 (wow where did the time go?)  When I was in Auckland recently Barb Bicknell showed us how to make purses out of a sheet of 12 x 12 DSP. Whilst Barb was showing us how to make it I frantically wrote some notes on how to make it. Thank goodness when I got home I managed to decipher my notes. I made 18 of these purses and filled them with goodies for my daughters friends. Now apparently they all want to adopt me!






When you make the purse you cut away for sections of the DSP. If you check back later in the week I will show you what I did with the pieces I had left over. Again I didn't take a photo of the purses altogether but here are some that I have made for Xmas.

If you would like the instructions to make the bag please email me at ssams@clear.net.nz

Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...