Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Decorated collection tin for Kelly

I decorated this tin for a special young lady named Kelly to put her fundraising money in for Auckland. Yesterday she was putting her fundraising in a boring old white envelope with the words Kelly fundraising so I thought I would make her a tin,
I used Timeless Portrait DSP in cream and black as you can't go wrong with that combination. I accented it with Cherry cobbler.
I used the Apothecary die which I had stamped with the large doily stamp in white Staz on. I added a large pearl to the centre and cut her name out with the Big Shot alpha dies. I added a couple of hearts cos she's such a sweetie and topped it off with a "fluffy" flower made with the large scallop circle punch. I popped a rhinestone brad in the centre and attached it with a dimensional. Took around 10 minutes to make. I also popped some money inside it to help her on her way to Auckland. Needless to say she was thrilled to bits


 Till next time

 Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...