Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mission Impossible...............not quite

I offered to make 150 xmas crackers for the fundraiser at my daughters school. I have spent the past 2 weekends, cutting, taping and scoring my little heart out. End result. nearly 4 kilo of favourites bars and 144 candy wrapper diecuts later I have completed my mission.

So I started with this................



And ended with this...........the box is three layers of 48 so in total 144 or 12 dozen if you are old school. Great to see them done and I hope they are big sellers next weekend.

 
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Impressive & a lot of work. I hope it all goes well. Well done for your amazing efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...