Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy 1st birthday to a special little girl

A little girl I know turned one on Sunday and its been quite a while since I've made a first birthday card so I had to put my thinking cap on a bit.
This is a take on Savannah's 13th birthday invites and card but this time I made the 1 the candle on a cupcake.

I didn't want to make a traditional pink card so pulled out some Conchord Crush (oh I do hope Stampin Up bring that colour back) and some Wisteria Wonder and the retired Medallion stamp (why was it ever retired 'cos its just soooo versatile. So here's the end result.....
 
And here's a close up of the centre of the card....
 
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...