Friday, May 11, 2012

VSA fundraiser

Hi everyone
Just a quick update that I will be doing another fundraiser for VSA next month and this time its an all day event. We will start at 9 and go through till 12, break for lunch and then go from 1 through till 4. The cost for the day is $45. I am also running a raffle of Stampin' Up products at $5 a ticket (photo to come at the end of the month) and I am looking forward to an awesome day out. If you would like a ticket in the raffle email me and I will give you my bank details. I am happy to post/courier the raffle prize anywhere in NZ so just because you don't live in Wanganui doesn't mean you will miss out.

We will be making a scrapbook purse, stamping on candles, a few cards and projects using the new Stampin' Up fabric. If you are interested in coming please email me at ssams@clear.net.nz

I will be running this type of fundraiser each term to support my son Aaron and the work he and VSA are doing in Papua New Guinea.

For those that haven't met my son I thought I would pop a photo up of him, its always nice to see the face behind the fundraiser.


This was pre Papua New Guinea haircut!
Till next time happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...