Monday, April 16, 2012

Poppy Parade with love card

I have been busy filling an order of cards for my sister in law and this is just one of the cards I made but this one has been put aside for a very special young lady who is returning to school next week. I thought I would send the card off on Friday and hopefully it would be there when she arrives on Tuesday. Apologies in advance for the first blurry photo.
The card was super simple to make and used salebration paper and poppy parade cardstock. Not a colour I have used a great deal at all but I think it fits the bill for a card all about love.

The heart embosslit with sponged edges and a pearl just to add a little class to it
Till next time happy crafting everyone
Tee-Jay


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card and its Heart style very interesting and amazing! So cute! Its making style is very best and it colors are very shine.

    ReplyDelete

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...