Monday, January 2, 2012

Fundraiser for Volunteer Service Abroad

Hi everyone

I am organising a fundraiser for VSA (Volunteer Service Abroad).  www.vsa.org.nz As some of you will be aware my eldest son Aaron is leaving for Papua New Guinea in early Feb and needs to raise money for VSA prior to his travel, so given that I only seem to know about crafty things I thought I would run a 2 day fundraiser.

The date have been set as Sunday 22nd and Monday 23rd Jan (Wellington Anniversary weekend) from 1 to 4pm each day

I will be offering 3 projects each day for $15 a head (or if you book for both days it will only be $25) and will have a table of items for sale (ready made cards for $2.50 and lots of craft items at greatly reduced prices). Some of the projects will be 3D (boxes, bags) projects and some will be cards. All proceeds from the day will be donated to VSA.

For my Stampin Up customers Salebration starts the next day so all orders that have been paid for by the 23rd Jan I will donate the 5% shipping to VSA

All orders placed on the day will be elegible for the free salebration items. Just a reminder that you get 1 free salebration item for every $120 excl shipping.

If you have not crafted before now is the perfect time to give it a go. Each of the projects will be simple to put together and it will all be explained step by step.
Bookings are essential. So if you would love to come along and have a couple of fun afternoons out and support VSA then email me at ssams@clear.net.nz

Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice post! One of the better-known benefits of volunteering is the impact on the community. It can be a wonderful avenue to build and expand your network. Thanks for sharing it.

    International volunteer work

    ReplyDelete

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...