Happy 30th Mook

Mook (my son's nickname) turns the big three oh tomorrow so I decided to spend a little time in the craftroom and make him a special card to celebrate this milestone.

My go to stamp set for males is Clockworks, a never fail stamp set that always looks great no matter how you stamp it or what colours you use. I chose to use white as I had seen the card somewhere in my travels on the net. I have to confess I get around a bit but only on the net!

I used Mossy Meadow and Night of Navy as my colours and off happily stamping I went. Only trouble was the Mossy Meadow is a new style stamp pad and Night of Navy isn't. I managed to get ink on one of my fingers and if you look at the insert I have had to stamp in the top right hand corner to cover my blooper. I always tell the girls when they come for classes, there are no mistakes, only design features! I like how my design feature worked and hopefully so does my son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watercolouring on Moon Lake

Using the Colour Coach

Boxes boxes and more boxes