This time....fond memories of childhood

Theres something about colouring thats relaxing. I have fond memories of my sister and I colouring for hours on end and whilst I have grown up a bit since those childhood days I still love to colour.

When I heard Stampin Up had introduced alcohol markers I was delighted. No more having to use "contraband" to colour, I was now able to come out of the closet so to speak. No special paper required, just whisper white, a memento ink pad and some spare time to do it.

As a demo we were able to purchase on preoder 6 colour sets and the skin tone set and the colour lifter. They are sold in sets of 3 - light, medium and dark and are soooo easy to use, my daughter has even had a session using them and was very pleased with her efforts. 

Heres a quick card I made today. The beauty of alcohol markers is you can even colour pearls and bling! Now thats pretty cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watercolouring on Moon Lake

Using the Colour Coach

Boxes boxes and more boxes