Saturday, June 14, 2014

This time....fond memories of childhood

Theres something about colouring thats relaxing. I have fond memories of my sister and I colouring for hours on end and whilst I have grown up a bit since those childhood days I still love to colour.

When I heard Stampin Up had introduced alcohol markers I was delighted. No more having to use "contraband" to colour, I was now able to come out of the closet so to speak. No special paper required, just whisper white, a memento ink pad and some spare time to do it.

As a demo we were able to purchase on preoder 6 colour sets and the skin tone set and the colour lifter. They are sold in sets of 3 - light, medium and dark and are soooo easy to use, my daughter has even had a session using them and was very pleased with her efforts. 

Heres a quick card I made today. The beauty of alcohol markers is you can even colour pearls and bling! Now thats pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...