Friday, November 8, 2013

One little stamp take 3........

This time I used my stamped image and made little tiny ornaments for my card. A wee bit on the fiddly side to fold them in half but not too time comsuming to make them. I teamed the images again with the matching embossing folder and a greeting from the retired set Curly Cute. I then added a bling in the middle and my card was complete. Super simple and super quick to make.
Keep an eye on my blog for the remaining 2 cards I made using this little stamp, and don't forget to sign up as follower if you want to get notification in your inbox every time I post
Till next time
Happy crafting
Tee-jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...