Saturday, October 19, 2013

Xmas treat boxes

These boxes are super simple to make and can be made in any size. No template or special cutting tools required.

I made a heap for birthday favours for my daughters birthday for her friends and the staff at school. It seems I have not yet learned to make just one or two but seem to work in multiples. 28 birthday themed ones this time and some Xmas ones as samples for todays class (will show the other xmas samples a little later)

I have purposely left the ribbon a little longer so that if the recipient likes they can reuse or regift it later. I know some people like to regift and I have no problem with that as it means my creation gets shared more than once and brings double joy.

I will be teaching these next month at my daughters school and am sure the girls will love making them. Our precut card packs are perfect for making them as no cutting is needed. Great for using up free ribbon too that I have managed to collect over the last 6 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...