Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kisses just for you

I am having quite a bit of fun with the Chalk talk stamp set and matching framelits. Today i made a card and a box full of kisses for someone special.
I used the new pretty print embossing folder and my favourite colour wisteria wonder (well one of several favourite colours lol). 

The cards are 4 by 4 inches (definitely my favourite size). I cut the tag and stamped them with an image from the Gorgeous Grunge set and layered my stamped images up, added a strip of ribbon and the card was complete.

The box used an image from the Label Love set and the paper is from last years catalogue.
Till next time 
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colourful Seasons

The weather this weekend has been absolutely miserable and I  didn't feel guilty  for once popping into the craftroom to create. With th...